Green day in Oslo 30/6 - 2013


 So, vi camped outside from 4.30 pm the day before. It was cozy, we had warm sleeping bags, so we didnt get cold at night. This is someone from norway, a new friend haha!

We ordered pizza, it was good as fuck!


Yatzy time!!

Lena!


oda is tired.


Lena is happy!



So excited!


Awwww


A brittish girl we met, we also met her friend jasmine, a german guy called sven, and two norwegens.
Dont remember their name right now though.
And this girl is called jo, they were all so nice and funny and cute.



And now its time for all time low.












Lena, Oda, me and fanny.
Hahah, half lena.

Drunk bunny!






GREEN FUCKING DAY!
























Me and Oda, after the concert.
We got eyecontact with mike, we like talked to him.

I could finally cry, i was so happy, and finally the happy tears came.
It felt so great, i had been waiting for it forever since rock am ring
                                                 For meeting simple plan.
                                                      For green day.
                                                               Everything.
We screamed, they came out, playing 99 revolutions.
After a few songs, not many at all, my tears came.
I cried like fuck.
Oda had just stopped crying, and then she saw me. Cause i complained like all the time before that i couldnt cry, and that it bothered me.
So she looked at me, and started crying again. So cute.
Mike saw me, he threw a pic to me, on purpose.
Then I showed him that i got it, he smiled.
I showed oda, and i cried and screamed and said "he threw to ME!"
She screamed and cried to and said "yes!!!!" and smiled.
He whiped he's face as i cried, just to like whipe my tears.
After a little while, he threw pics to oda as well.
She didnt catch them, so he threw them to her until she had one. And eventually she got one too.
And mike commented Odas pandahat with thumps up, and she did thumps up back to him, and he smiled.
And we sang with him, a lot of times. It was amazing.
I stopped crying, but then they played waiting.
I know they were going to play it, but still..
That song, is my favourite song.
Since the first time i heard waiting, it meant something. It goes straight to my heart.
Everytime i hear it, i get hope you know?
So i screamed, i screamed so loud cause i cried, and i couldn't stop.
I couldn't sing, and just cried and cried, and screamed so fucking loud.
This security guard gave me and my friend a paper, cause we cried so much.
He was so nice.
And when they played jesus of suburbia, the dearly beloved part.
Billie came closer and like sat down on one knee, you know?
And he saw me crying.
We sang together, he looked in my eyes, I looked in his. It was such a beautiful moment.
And when they left the stage, he threw me a kiss.
He saw that Oda cried too, and threw her a kiss at the same time.
He never does that, to anyone, not often at least.
Maybe this is going to sound ridicilous, but i dont care.

I guess he understood how much their music means to us.
How much their music have done for us.
It was so amazing, how he looked us both in the eyes.
I can't explain my feelings,
I am so fucking happy.
I never thought a would be able to feel this great,
to actually be okay, for a while.
Its amazing what music can do.

(I took a lot more pictures than this though.)








Kommentarer

Populära inlägg