Green day @bråvalla festival sweden 28/6 2013 (some other bands too)




Okay, so here it is.
We drove to norrköping like 1.00 pm, me my mom and my brother. My dad came the day after, on the day green day was playing cause he needed to work.

I have one picture of the trip to norrköping. It was really cozy, we had fun. Listening to green day, eating some food and other good stuff haha!

My brother and my mom drove there, they switched not to get too tired.
My brother is 18, he feels so big. Im 16, hahah.
Before we left, i lost my simcard, cause im such a failure.. xD

And when we were there, the car window fell down into the car door. It was so wierd, and my mom couldnt stop laughing haha.
We slept in a trailer the first night, me and my brother laughed together and had a great time. We all played cards and stuff, it was really cozy.

The morning after, we drove to the festival, we left the trailer at 11.30 am, came there 1.30 pm. The festival didnt have much signs, so we were completly lost, it sucked and we all got so mad.
My brother drove then.



He wanted to have make-up, so he took mine. hahahaha.
And then we were FINALLY there. I was waiting for my friend Bänä, cause i really wanted to meet her, and she wanted to see all time low and i saw them with her. We cant meet much, i cant afford going to her this summer, im out of money now, and she cant afford coming to me.



That is me and Bänä, she is so cute haha!



All time low!
Not my type of music, but they are pretty funny live!










There's always girls throwing up brahs haha.




Oda, me, melina and zoofie!


Stone sour, they're pretty good!





                                                                  the festival or something like that took this photo
                                                  I have no idea where my friend oda left in that pic hahhaha.




Oda and meee





 she is so cute.




 A guy called simon who we met.


An amazing cute girl we met.


Another awesome dude we met, he stold odas pandahat haha!


AND THEN IT WAS FINALLY TIME FOR GREEN DAY!














This is actually an amazing story. Billie joe came down to you know threw out toilet paper as he always does. Oda threw her flag at him, he looked at her, with a big smile and said "thank you!". And he had it on stage. And what we didnt know was that he collects flags, every single one of them that he gets from the audience. We found that out when we saw them in oslo two days after. (i will blog about that later) Its so fucking awesome, that he actually has odas flag now, so fucking awesome!!!






















Here it is, odas flag!


Amazing day.
But oslo was even more amazing.
I think thats gonna be a long thing to read about.
But it will be worth it, i swear!




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg