Im fine

I’ve been through a lot now.
Finally I learned how to handle things.
I got help in time.

But right now I just wanna runaway.
I feel like I’m trapped.
Not in my home
It’s the only place where I feel perfectly safe.

But I just wanna run
Run to my dreams
Find out what’s out there

I wanna start over
I wanna be the person I know I can be
I wanna feel free

I have never quite fit in
People never really accepted who I was.
Who I am.
But now,
My friends accept me just the way I am.

I wanna feel like I’m flying.
I wanna cry of happiness
Over and over again

I wanna stand there,
Right where I know where I belong
With my band beside me
And sing our songs

I wanna reach out to people
I wanna tell them it gets better.
That It’s okay to cry.

I wanna tell them how amazing they are.
I wanna tell them how beautiful they are.
I wanna tell them to fight.
To never give up.

I’m still fighting. It’s easier now.
But somedays I still just wanna die.
But I never give up.
I have too much to live for.


I wanna hug my mother and father goodbye
Im gonna kiss my cats the way I always do.
I’m gonna tell them how much I love them all
But that this is what I need.

I will come back.
I will never really leave.
My mother and father
Is the ones who made me believe in love

I know I will be alright
I will be fine
I promise,
I will survive.
 




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg