Harry Potter Exhibition

So me and my friend just went to the Harry Potter Exhibition in Norrköping. It was so awesome that I shed a tear. I was on my way to cry but it was a little embarrassing. 
I bought The Marauder's map and Hermiones wand! Working pays off! I could afford going there, and buy things as well! It was really cool to see Hermiones prom dress. It was really cool as well to se the paper where Harry wrote "I mus not tell lies" The real Daniel Radcliffe wrote that! SOOO COOL!! And also the real original paper where they have wrote their names on Dumbledore's army. I actually think that was the coolest things. But everything was awesome!!! So happy we went there. We're gonna try to go to warner brother studio tour in London as well!!















Kommentarer

Populära inlägg