Here's To The Rest Of Us

Simple plan is seriously the greatest band ever. They are number 1 on my list. I can't wait until I'm gonna meet them again, and I WILL meet them again! And this time I WILL NOT just bite my nails and shake. The only one I finally got some nerve to talk to was David. And I remember when me and my friend met him afterwards again and I just flew into his arms. I have no idea how long I hugged him. But I remember how amazing it was. I still remember how he smelled. I still have hope to live my dream, and a lot of it is because of Simple Plan. Me and my friend are gonna stalk them, and meet them, and then meet them again and again and again after the concert. I'm gonna give them a letter. It's gonna be so fucking long, but I'm gonna make them read it! They are amazing, truly amazing. I can actually say, honestly, that I love these boys. I love them so much and I need them in my life. I miss them so much. Sometimes it hurts because of it. When I hear them I can be myself. I can cry, I can smile. When I'm around them I can be myself, cause they accept me just the way I am. Thank you Simple Plan.


            Simple Plan at Peace & Love festival 2012 27/6


Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Write something awesome!

Populära inlägg