My meeting with simple plan


Ive gotta tell you what happened the 9th of juni.
I met simple plan.
Okay here it is:

Me and my friend Oda sat and waited for them to let us in. She ran to green day, and so many people did. It was INSANE!
I didn't follow, cause simple plan had a signing, and i had to meet them, no question.
I was waiting for a guy we met, the hug man we call him, cause he had a sign where it said "free hugs!" it was kind a funny.
but i was all alone, walking around it the festival, it was raining and it was freezing.
So i stood in line for the signing, at first it was a band called casper that had a signing. But i stood in line anyway.
And then there was a girl behind me, she was so nice.
So i wasn't alone anymore. Her boyfriend was really nice too.
So we stood there, talking. I wasn't shy, and it felt so good.
And after a while, there was a line for people who wanted to meet simple plan.
And i took her hand, cause i really didn't wanna lose her.
we waited a little more, and then i saw them.
I started to shake, so much. I couldn't believe it.
I saw that seb said "green hair!" to me, and i was like omg fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I started shaking even more.
And we met some other people in the line, and everyone was really nice.
They tried to calm me down, but i couldn't. It was sick, i couldn't believe it was real.
I came closer and closer to them. And i felt sick, like i was going to throw up.
I was there, i saw simple plan, right in front of my eyes. 
Seb said "green hair" I was shaking so bad, and they talked to me. Pierre gave me a highfive handshake you know?
He didn't do that to anyone else. They had pictures of them signed. I asked if it were for free, it was.
And i got a hug from seb.
He said that im not allowed to change my haircolour, and i was like "no" they smiled at me.
And i took a picture with them, that nice girl i met did it for me.
She took pictures of the others, and i was like "dude" cause i knew they were in a hurry, but they took more time for me than for anybody else!
Seb said "dude!" as well, and i laughed, i think….
Then there was chuck, also talking to me, i think. It was like another world, i cant remember everything.
But he also gave me a highfive handshake, and as well, he didn't do that to anyone else.
They all know who i am.
Then it was david, he said "i love your hair" and i said "i love you"
He said "i love you too!" And i didn't know what to say..
But i said "hey, thank you for saving my life" He gave me a highfive handshake as well!
And he said "thank you"
And i didn't talk to jeff that much.
And then i was just starring at them, shaking. David was like talking to me all the time.
And jeff said "stop starring at me like that" and i was going to laugh, cause he said it sarcastic. But i just couldn't.
David hide his face, he gave me like airkisses.
And smiled at me, and when i took pictures he looked into the camera.
After a while, their time ended of course.
I wasn't freezing anymore, i was warm. They made me warm.

Then i borrowed that girls phone, to call and text that guy.
I had his number on Facebook, and i was like breathing out.
I didn't had my friend odas number.
My phone dosent work to call with in other countries and that sucks.
But in the end he answered, and we met in the tunnel.
The A area was full at first, and i was like "NOOOO!! my friend is in there, i gotta meet her! What if she's not okay!?" And i was so worried.
But at least i wasn't alone, and it felt a little better.
But then the A area was open again.
I took his hand to run, to run like crazy. 
And then we were like a little close to the stage, and i saw oda, and she was smiling, and i was so relived.
Then simple plan came out, and i was screaming, screaming like fuck.
I sat on his shoulders for a little bit.
He's tall, and im so short.
When he took me down again, i was pressing my way forward.
I got this adrenalin in my body, i got strong and fast.
i stood in a place for a little while. 
And seb saw me. I was waving to him, he you know.. I've totally forgot what its called in english. But like he was smiling and said hi with his head. You know? hahaha.
Then i pressed my way forward like crazy.
And i pointed at oda, it was so great to see her.
Se took my hand, and i pressed and pressed. There was one guy who didn't want me to get in front, of course.
But i got passed him, i was so strong at that moment.
Both oda and me had that adrenalin, so we were both so strong.
And i got there, i was behind her.
She let me stand in front instead, cause im so small and she's almost ten cm taller than me.
She is a wonderful friend, the best.
And seb and i got eye contact time to time.
When they were done, i screamed of course.
And seb smiled at me, pierre smiled at me as well.
And laughed i little bit, and i couldn't stop smiling.
Then we waited for green day.
It was amazing.
Billie joe says the perfect words.
I was afraid that oda was going to kill me when they came out, she loves them more than i do, for sure.
And she cried, and i almost cried just to look at her.
Before i could cry a lot, i cant do that anymore.
Its kind a bothering me..
And then we went out of there. After a little while, guess who we saw?
DAVID OF COURSE!
Oda saw him, and stopped it. She screamed "David!" And he got a title scared hahaha.
I looked at him for a few seconds, then i ran to his arms.
Hugging him hard, he was hugging me hard as well.
It was amazing.
We talked to him.
He was like, a normal person.
That's a great thing about Simple Plan, they are so close to their fans.
He said "i love your boots" i said "i love you" again..
He said many times that i was cute, i gave him one more hug.
And he and oda talked as well, a lot.
He had a sandwich, with meat. And he asked us if we were hungry.
And i didn't thought of it then, but now im thinking "omg, david offered us a sandwich"
But i will never eat meat, so we told him that.
Im not gonna change anything about myself just because of simple plan.
But stil…. so awesome!
He asked us about a big jägermeister, like a balloon bottle somewhere.
I asked him if i could take a picture with him, and he said that i could.
He had his arm around me, and i was hugging him. He's smile was big in the photo.
And he smelled so good, and i told him that. He said "thank you!"
And took a picture of he and oda too of course.
He smiled as well. 
I said that ive been listening to them since i was like 11.
And he said "how old ar you now?"
And i said 16, (of course hahahha)
And he gave me a high five.
Then he said that he had to go and meet some friends.
I said "promise me you wont forget me"
David: "No i wont"*
Me: "green hair"
David: "that docent matter, i will remember you and your pretty face."
And i didn't know what to say. I was just smiling like fuck.
And then i said "say hey to the others" but i don't think he heard me, but whatever.
He said "you are so cute" gave me a kiss on my cheek and then he walked away.
I said to oda "thank you for stoping him!"
She said, "we couldn't let him runaway again!"
(Cause at the peace and love festival we saw him, we were playing cards.
And we didn't get it first we were just starring.
And ran to him and i said "YOU!" but in swedish haha.
But it was too late, he was in the backstage area.)
And i just stood there, with big eyes, i just didn't understand a thing.
And then i had to stand like i don't know.. But i was shaking, i couldn't believe a thing.
Oda was shaking too.
I said "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!? WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED MAN!?!?!??"
She screamed, i screamed.
I thought that it wasn't real, i was waiting to wake up.
But it was real.
It was reality.
It was like in my dreams.
in was unbelivable.
I got warm for a little bit again.
Then we were tired, looked for the hugman, but he's phone was dead.
So we couldn't say goodbye.
We were freezing, i was so cold that my legs were hurting.
And because i had been standing up all day, oda too.
It was raining.
We were hurt like fuck.
our backs, our feet, our legs, our heads.
Oda got a little pissed off at me, and i don't think i should tell you why, i don't think she wants that.
But i understood her, she was hungry, thirsty. 
Then it got good again.
Cause none of this was worth it if she was going to be mad at me.
Her dad picked us up, she felt a little better.
I was actually crying a little then, i didn't want her to be mad.
I was still freezing, and she took a blanket around me.
Luckily it was dark out, so they couldn't see that i was crying.
I hugged her, and said "i don't want you to be mad at me, i love you"
She said "i love you too"
We're like sisters. Fight, but then get friends again.
We came back to the hotel.
Everything was great.
Everything was perfect.
No anxiety, this was the best sunday in my life.
I always have anxiety on sundays. 
but this day.
That day.
it was.
I cant describe it. There's no words.
All i can say it.
That im the luckiest girl in the world.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg