Bestfriends

I just want a bestfriend, who always stands by my side. Who I can trust.
A friend who tells me every detail about her life, every little secret.
I want to have a bestfriend who live close by, and that she want to hang out with me everyday.
I had bestfriends here, but i think it's all gone.
I promised myself that I will never ever have a bestfriend again, only close friends.
I cry and I cry, and I'm just falling apart.
People complain about that they feel so alone not having a boyfriend/girlfriend.
But you have no idea how lucky you are,
too have that best friend.
Who you can run to, and who you can cry infront of.
I used to have it, and now it's all gone.
This pain is killing me inside, I just wish you could understand how i miss all of you.
But the worst part is that I show you that.
I love my friends, i just want it back.
My bestfriends back.

I have one bestfriend, who lives really far away.
And I love her so much.
Since she walked into my life so much has changed.

Don't take this the wrong way, i love you all. But I just don't think we're bestfriends anymore, and I know you don't either.


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg